Meta is beginning a project to motivate users to support little to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) throughout the holiday shopping season.
Today, Meta is announcing:
- An extension of its #BuyBlack Friday initiative.
- A 2022 vacation gift guide featuring organization from the Meta Organization Leaders Network.
- A 2022 SMB vacation marketing guide.
#BuyBlack Friday Initiative
Meta continues its #BuyBlack Friday campaign for the 3rd year, consisting of complimentary resources, education, and training for black-owned SMBs.
Today, Black business owners can go to the revitalized #BuyBlack Friday website to schedule and get individually marketing assistance.
Additionally, the website highlights several Black-Owned SMBs and individual tips/guidance on how they’ve discovered success utilizing Meta service tools.
Meta highlights the significance of the holiday shopping season for minority-owned businesses:
“For minority-owned businesses currently disproportionately affected by the pandemic, the significance of the holiday is a lot more acute– 25% of U.S. minority-owned companies expect to make majority their yearly earnings from October-November, and this is highest for Black-owned businesses at 34%.”
Holiday Present Guide
Meta’s yearly holiday present guide entitled the “2022 Smalliday Display,” highlights a series of services from the Meta Business Leaders Network (MLBN).
Consumers can go shopping directly from the guide to get special promos and discount rates.
Meta’s holiday gift guide is launching on November 21.
SMB Holiday Marketing Guide
Meta is introducing an upgraded holiday marketing guide for SMBs with guidance and ideas on using the business’s complimentary tools to make the most of sales over the holiday season.
Key areas in the guide consist of:
- How to power ads with Efficiency 5: Discover how to make ads more impactful, drive more sales, and broaden your client base.
- Update your content and service details: Find out how to produce an unique try to find your vacation marketing project and keep it constant all season.
- General vacation marketing tips: Discover how to position products or services as presents by using various personalities in posts and ads.
Meta’s vacation marketing guide and BuyBlack Friday website are readily available now. The holiday present guide will be offered next week.
Featured Image: Wirestock Creators/Best SMM Panel