As SEOs and online marketers talk about leaving Buy Twitter Verified for other platforms, we asked what your strategies are. You informed us you’re not leaving.
CEO Elon Musk’s continuous changes have many reassessing their choice to utilize Buy Twitter Verified, with reports showing the website might have lost over a million accounts considering that Musk took control of.
We asked Best SMM Panel readers whether they’re joining the #LeaveBuy Twitter Verified movement. And, if so, where are they going?
Here’s what you informed us.
Are You Leaving Buy Twitter Verified?– The Outcomes
With 1,500 combined responses across LinkedIn and Buy Twitter Verified, a majority of you told us you’re not leaving Buy Twitter Verified.
On LinkedIn, 41% of poll respondents stated they’re remaining on Buy Twitter Verified.
A total of 34% of respondents have either left already or are preparing to leave, while 25% aren’t sure whether they’re leaving.
Screenshot from: linkedin.com/company/search-engine-journal/posts/, November 2022.< img src="https://cdn.searchenginejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/screenshot-2022-11-09-at-9.36.24-am-636bbbd9ba4cc-sej.png"alt="The majority of You Aren't Leaving Twitter, Poll Results Program"/ >
Our poll on Buy Twitter Verified drew comparable outcomes, though with a smaller sample size:
Are you planning to leave Buy Twitter Verified? If so, let us understand where you’re going in the comments.
— SearchEngineJournal ® (@sejournal) November 7, 2022
The actions in the comments area are split, to state the least.
A few of you are leaving Buy Twitter Verified to sign up with Mastodon, which has actually apparently seen a rise of new users because Musk took over.
Some of you are passionate about remaining on Buy Twitter Verified, while others are carefully waiting to see how the situation unfolds.
Within the actions, we also learned numerous readers had actually simply signed up with Buy Twitter Verified, and some left years back.
Here are some of the top remarks about leaving Buy Twitter Verified that we received on LinkedIn:
- David Ferrell: The majority of will remain. I may be wrong, but I believe more people are going to join Buy Twitter Verified and the network will grow considerably within the next few years.
- Bill Gales Jr.: Having freedom of speech does not make me want to leave.
- Kristina Martin: I’m over on Mastodon however I have not left Buy Twitter Verified yet. I want to see how this unfolds. I’m not very active on the platform anyhow. I literally simply begun utilizing it more best prior to Elon took over.
- Tifiny S.: Where’s the alternative for “Left almost a decade ago”?
- Marco P.: Why should we leave Buy Twitter Verified? Since individuals will no longer be silenced when their opinion doesn’t fit into a particular story?
- Roth Eduard: I simply developed my account Have I missed out on all the enjoyable?
- Glenn Rask: Leaving?… it finally got fun again.
Included Image: kovop58/Best SMM Panel